80Ghz - mmWave 2.5G backhaul Aire X-Stream
Ultra-Low Latency Point-to-Point Backhaul Solution
Equinox telecom also in San Diego CA with help from OEM Partnership LightPointe’s advance engineering team is proud to now showcase it's newly designed AireX-Stream™ Series to all potential users.
Ideal ultra-low latency and multi-mile long distance Gigabit Ethernet transmission make it perfect for Carriers & select Corporate users to have robust & Field Tested systems - Able to outperform any environment & much needed Date rate speeds surpassing traditional Fiber Leased T1 in GigE broadband access.
These state-of-the-art backhaul solutions can be utilized to easily establish point-to- point connectivity between buildings and/or towers in high speed Ethernet networks.
With equipment latency of less than 20 nanoseconds and full duplex layer 1 transmission transparency, the advanced Aire X-Stream™ Series is ideally suited for applications requiring ultra-low transmission latency.
Applications include High Frequency Trading (HFT), military communications and other applications requiring extreme speed and low latency — even lower than optical fiber. AireX-Stream™ systems are available in medium distance (X80-MX) and long distance (X80-LX) configurations using high gain parabolic 1 foot and 2 foot antennas.
- Ultra-low latency fiber-like long distance building connectivity for schools, businesses, government buildings and hospitals—without trenching/installing fiber or the recurring costs of leased-line alternatives.
- Optimized for time sensitive applications such as High Frequency Stock Trading.
- Ideal for applications where time is of the essence, such as for Military Theater of Operations and base connectivity.
- Homeland security applications.
- Extreme long distance installations where daisy- chaining multiple radios (back-to-back) may be required, while maintaining excellent transmission speed/low latency and high availability.
Advanced Next Generation Radio Features
- High speed full-duplex layer 1 transparent 1.25 Gbps/Gigabit connectivity.
- World’s lowest latency 70/80 Ghz system with equipment latency of less than 20 ns/nanoseconds.
- Clock and Data Recovery (CDR) for ultra long distance cascadable back-to-back operation.
- MM or SM fiber connectors for each side of link.
- Ultra high gain 1ft/.3m & 2ft/.6m field-changeable antennas.
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or direct 48 Vdc power connection.
- Industry exclusive link optimizer/indicators.
- Industry’s lowest energy consumption (<15W).
- Easy-mount polarization adjustment.
- Lightweight all-weather enclosure.
- Web browser, Syslog, and SNMP support.